Mango, Raspberry and Peanut Butter Chia Pots
Get ready to make one of the best breakfast pots you will ever eat in your life. Mango, Raspberry and Peanut Butter Chia Seed Pots - an utter mouthful, but perfect for on the go and filled with plenty of goodness, colour and protein!
- 50g chia seeds
- 80g oats
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder (approx. 60g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 300ml milk (I use almond or oat)
- 200g fresh mango, chopped into cubes
- 100g raspberries
- 2 tbsp greek yoghurt (I use Oatly's Vegan yoghurt)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- In a small bowl, mix together the chia seeds, oats, vanilla protein powder, vanilla extract and milk until everything is combined. If the mixture is still to clumpy, then add in an extra dash of milk or water until it's 'smooth'. Place the bowl in the fridge for 5-10 minutes, until the mixture has become gloopy and slicthyl thickened.
- Whether you're using jars for an on-the-go breakfast or bowls to enjoy at home, split the chia seed mix into two and serve with half of the mango and the raspberries. Serve with one tablespoon of the yoghurt, drizzle over a tablespoon of peanut butter over each bowl and enjoy.